Thursday, July 25, 2013

Letter from the director

My dear contestants,
As we round this last week before the pageant I want each of you take time and meditate, center and remember why you are in this pageant. Always remember the reason and let it empower you. I have so enjoyed these last few months getting to know each of you, reading your words and seeing the amazing spirit that each of you bring. There is no workshop this weekend so I wont see you but know that my thoughts are with you and I will always carry our friendship with me where ever I go. The pageant is next friday August 1st. If I had it my way I would have all of you as my title holders and spend the year as one giant party, but this cant be the case. Only one teen and one miss will be able to continue the journey with me. I am so proud of all you and for everything that you have been able to accomplish. This summer has been amazing with you and I know that if you are not chosen by the judges, I know in my heart that you will continue on in your journey and accomplish many a great things. I love you all and am looking forward to seeing you at dress rehearsal.
Sincerely,
Steffani King
Director

No comments:

Post a Comment